Astronomically Cool

Astronomically Cool

Welcome to TheBee'sKnees!

Welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome to TheBee's Kneeeeees! I just wanted to say "Welcome!"

Thursday, April 15, 2010

NASA: Out of This World (I am hilarious.)

It's great, because that has three possible meanings, and I mean all of them!!! 
1) NASA is literally not completely grounded on Earth.  Although, I guess space is still probably part of the world.  But I digress.
2) NASA is the most fascinating branch of science in existence.  It almost makes chemistry class worth it.  (No offense, Mr. North, but your class makes my head spin.)
3) NASA may be undergoing severe budget cuts that nearly erase it from this world.  And that's not cool!  NASA gave us GPS systems, without which I would be indelibly lost in a corn field several times over by now. 

So my goal with this blog is to keep up on the news surrounding the possibility of NASA cuts as well as any other developments NASA may see.  I'm finished with being caught offguard with crazy stories like, "Hey Abby, did you know Pluto's not a planet anymore?"  Nonsense!  Baloney!  Balderdash!  No!

To infinity, and BEYOND!

No comments:

Post a Comment