Astronomically Cool

Astronomically Cool

Welcome to TheBee'sKnees!

Welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome to TheBee's Kneeeeees! I just wanted to say "Welcome!"

Monday, April 19, 2010

Hubble 3D and the Embarrassing Blunders of Me

So, I was supposed to go see Hubble 3D, an IMAX experience, with the Astronomy Club two Saturday mornings ago, but my mental calendar leaves a little something to be desired, and my physical calendar doesn't have enough space for all my activities of late, anyway.  Also, I don't carry it on me.

Thusly, I missed said IMAX experience, but I may go later and then post a review.  The synopsis says it's a movie about the fascinating discoveries that have been made since our original landing on the moon in the summer of '69 and featuring footage from the Hubble telescope.  (Pictures from the telescope can be found at the bottom of this blog, by the way.) 

Now, that's that, and no harm done.  Pea soup?
(If you can tell me the movie that's referencing, I'll love you forever.)

No comments:

Post a Comment